Thursday, March 06, 2008

went ks house to play MJ and watch vcd :D
i kinda sucks at MJ la..
didnt win a single round.. ):
but won 3rounds straight in viwawa !
HAHA !
my throat is hurting like mad..
swallow saliva also pain ah !
my instinct tells me it gona get infection soon, AGAIN !
i just got it like less than 2weeks before?!
NAHBEI ! _|_
maybe cos vodka too hot liaos..
then kana again..
shyt luhs !

10March, sentosa outing with my beloved classmates ! :D
HEHE ! xD

gona go gym'ing with piengy and ks?
i wan cut fats :D
then pierce my naval :D
muahaha !
my aim is 43kg and below?
HOHO !

super into piercing la..
i wan pierce my tragus, AGAIN !
my nose..
tio bann, cannot pierce lip, eyebrow..
sad la..

HAHA !
i am bored now !

his tagging's dropping tmr :D
YAY ! x3



BBYES PEOPLE !
loves my cliques, sisters and gans ! :D

No comments: